Weekly Reflections

one of the succulents
 

Reasons to be cheerful ...

    • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
    • spending time with L, sharing lunch and laughing our way through the afternoon
    • adding more dates to my diary
    • enjoying time with the canasta group
    • choosing and ordering some new clothes, and ...
    • ... choosing and ordering a red climbing rose for the pergola
    • chatting with J
    • enjoying this week's episode of the Great British Sewing Bee
    • playing the flute again after a long break
    • being able to comment on your blogs again
    • enjoying time in the garden, loving the blue skies and spending time finding pictures in the clouds

    I am grateful ...
    • for neighbour S' hard work to finish off the pergola and transfer the soil from the bulk bag to the three wooden planters
    • for cool showers and electric fans!
    • for caring friends who always have my back!

    Comments

    1. What a striking photo of your succulent. Sounds like you had a fun week and so good that you are able to blog and leave comments again with no problems. I agree about being grateful for electric fans otherwise I think we would be melting :) xx

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It has been a good week and especially so now that I can comment on other blogs again. I was pleased with how the succulent photo turned out and am glad that you like it. I'd have melted into oblivion without the fans this week! xx

        Delete
    2. Great week! I enjoyed the sewing bee very much this week. So interesting and amazing outfits. The best week so far! What a lovely group of people they are and the judges and presenter are perfect. Happy days.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I thought there was a lot more creativity on show in the Sewing Bee this week ... it was a good episode and I like the way they support each other. I agreed with the elimination though and I have an idea who the next two will be as well. xx

        Delete
    3. What a lovely week! So many things to be cheerful about and grateful for! Send me some of your warm weather, please!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'd send you the warm weather if I could, Bless. It's too hot for me and I'll be glad when the temperatures drops a little. xx

        Delete
    4. What a lovely colour on your succulent, this week three of my succulents have flowered in the conservatory. Have a relaxing day. Helen S.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Two of mine have flowered as well and I'll try to photograph them next week. Mine are outside in a big pot ... they are loving the hot weather!

        Hope you have a relaxing day too, Helen xx

        Delete
    5. That's a beautiful photo. Those colours! xx

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Joy, the photo worked out much better than I was expecting xx

        Delete
    6. What a great week! That photograph is absolutely stunning. I love it!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It has been a good week and thus coming week looks just as promising.

        Re your comment on the photo ...thanks, that means a lot coming from you. xx

        Delete

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts