Weekly Reflections

 

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • enjoying an evening out with J to see Jack Whitehall
  • receiving fantastic customer service from the local garden centre 
  • enjoying a lovely afternoon with the canasta group
  • continuing to love my piano lessons ... we're moving on to Andrew Lloyd Webber's music next
  • batch cooking for the freezer
  • finding time for plenty of reading
  • continuing with the decluttering ... I haven't make as much progress as I'd have liked, but I have done some so I'm a few steps nearer the end
  • hearing that my personal training sessions with Amy will resume next month

I am grateful ...
  • for the regular GP checks that are in place to monitor my ongoing health issues
  • for a generous gift of some geraniums and some gladioli bulbs from Joy
  • for yet more offers of help 

Comments

  1. That's a stunning photo of your red rose. A nice list of the things that make you happy. I'm glad you managed to see your GP and you will have your health issues monitored xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. I was surprised to actually get to see my doctor straight away ... I can't remember the last time that happened! xx

      Delete
  2. ALW music - that sounds brilliant and you will enjoy it so much, I'm sure. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely ... starting with songs from Joseph and Phantom xx

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful week, Eileen. What a beautiful rose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless, it has been a good week. The roses are all looking so good at the moment but that red one stands out from the rest. xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely rose. Sounds like a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon, it has been a good week. The red roses a looking good at the moment. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts