Weekly Reflections

 


Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • chatting, texting, and emailing with family and friends 
  • finally getting my new oven installed 
  • enjoying an early morning swimming session at Frome
  • watching the Homeland series ... we're both enjoying it
  • enjoying a long chat with my nephew when he came round to do some DIY for me
  • having a great time on Hayling Island, staying in the Warner Leisure Hotel at Lakeside
  • enjoying an evening at Bristol Hippodrome watching the musical, Wicked
  • indulging in some long awaited retail therapy at IKEA in Southampton 
  • enjoying a laughter filled session of canasta
  • finally being able to respond to comments on my blog
  • welcoming a new great-niece to the family 🩷🩷
  • saving money when restocking the cupboards thanks to the Ocado introductory offer
  • adding more dates to my diary


I am grateful  ...

  • to my nephew for finding the time to do all the DIY tasks I had on my list
  • to friend K for her help in sorting out my blogging issues. There's still a way to go until it's working perfectly again, but at least I can now respond to comments on my own blog ... it's a start!
  • for the safe arrival of our new family member

Comments

  1. Sounds like you've had a wonderful week and a new baby in the family too, how lovely.
    I'm so pleased some of your blogging issues have been sorted xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a good week and birth of a healthy baby was the icing on the cake. It's great to be able to respond to comments again, now to get the rest sorted! xx

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful week - and I'm glad the blogging stuff is slowly being sorted out. That must be a great relief. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a huge relief. My friend is now working on solving why I can't comment on other blogs ... hopefully she'll be able to sort that out before too long .... fingers crossed xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Carole, yes if has been a very good week xx

      Delete
  4. What a fun week you've had and it's lovely that you are able to comment on your blog, it is more or less like a chat. Helen S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being able to respond to comments on my blog again has made a huge difference to how I feel about blogging. Your description of it being more or less like a chat sums up that aspect of blogging perfectly. xx

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a lovely week! I'm glad you can comment on your own blog now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless, hopefully I'll be able to comment on other blogs again soon xx

      Delete
  6. Good week! Glad your friend has helped with the blog. Congrats on the new addition to the family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a relief to be able to comment again, although even that aspect of blogging isn't working as reliably as I'd like it to ... it takes several attempts to get it to work sometimes! Congratulations on the new addition to your family too xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts