Weekly Reflections

 


Reasons to be cheerful  ...

  • chatting, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • celebrating the birth of my friend's third grandchild and BJH's (her second daughter) first child, a beautiful baby boy
  • fitting in another early morning swimming session at Frome, and
  • continuing to make progress in my swimming lessons 
  • visiting the ruined St Leonard Church at Sutton Veny - something I've been planning to do since the end of lockdown
  • actually getting out and about to take some photos
  • adding more dates to my diary
  • meeting up with friend Joy
  • receiving more books from my sister
  • continuing to watch the Homeland series, and still enjoying it
  • loving the splashes of colour that the spring bulbs are adding to the garden
  • losing some of the weight I gained on our short break to Hayling Island
  • making some progress on the family tree


I am grateful. ...

  • for the NHS and the safe delivery of BJH's son
  • for the library system and easy access to books and sheet music
  • for K's continuing efforts to sort out my blogging issues

Comments

  1. How frustrating that you are still having blogging issues. It must be most puzzling.

    As always, I love your reasons for cheerfulness. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still having issues but I don't think all of them can be resolved at my end. Some of them are to do with Blogger itself and requires action on their part, particularly the problem with commenting on other blogs. Lots of users seem to be having the same problem. Hopefully it'll be resolved soon xx

      Delete
  2. Have you tried using a different browser? Not that I know for sure it will work but saw it suggested somewhere. I too always like to read your reasons to be cheerful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried several different browsers but it didn't make any difference. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that K's able to just get it all working 'better'! xx

      Delete
  3. You have had a good week, Eileen. Lots to be grateful for. Thank you for sharing your list it always makes me feel positive and optimistic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to hear, Carole. I hope your own week has been a good one xx

      Delete
  4. Some wonderful reasons for being cheerful and grateful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I've been reading your blog and can see that you continue to have many reasons to be grateful, which is good to read xx

      Delete
  5. Sorry you're still having issues with your blog. Lots of wonderful things to be grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot better than it was, but there's still room for improvement! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts