Monthly Photo Challenge- Begins With P

The theme for the January monthly photo challenge was 'begins with P'. Here are my efforts ...

pomegranate 

paperweights 

plastic boxes

playing cards

pergola 

puzzle pieces

platform 9¾

payment instructions 

Pizza Hut

picture/painting

piano

Piglet

printer

panda

paperclips

pencil

The challenge is to take photos on the set theme; the photos must be taken during the month (no archive photos), a minimum of five photos but there's no upper limit, and there will be a new theme every month. The theme for February is 'older than you'.  I'll post a linky at the end of the month. Have fun!

Comments

  1. Such a good selection of photos Eileen. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. I liked yours too but still can't comment on other blogs yet.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I'm still unable to comment on other blogs but I have seen your 'P' photos ... you had a lovely selection.

      Delete
  3. A great collection of "P". I like Platform 9 3/4, and isn't Piglet quite cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary-Lou. I knew that Harry Potter keyring would come in useful one day! Piglet is part of the decoration on my Easter biscuit barrel ... even Eyeore is smiling!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts