Saturday

I now have a price for the decorating and thankfully it's close to the figure I'd guessed at so I can afford for it to be done as soon as the first stage of the work is completed by N. The priority will be to get the living room and my bedroom finished so I can have the carpets laid and the furniture delivered. The rest of the decorating and carpets etc. can follow on once those two rooms are done.

The rest of yesterday was a bit of a wash out. I had a migraine threatening and unusually medication didn't get rid if it, so I spent most of the day doing my dying duck routine and very little else. I still have to print the stuff for my holiday, choose my holiday reading, and start the packing but I don't leave until Friday so I have plenty of time.

I'm off to Wells later this morning for an event at the Cathedral but I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. I'm hoping photography is allowed as it will give me another photo for the SPSH if it is. 

Comments

  1. Have a wonderful time, especially after your migraine yesterday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cathedral is lovely. I loved the clock.
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful. I don't know it as well as Salisbury Cathedral which is my usual choice for a Cathedral visit.

      Delete
  3. Glad you have an estimate and it is close to what you thought it might be and can afford to get done soon. That's always a good thing, isn't it? Sorry about your migraine. Hope you are feeling better, today and the visit to the cathedral goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts