At Home ... and Planning!

It's going to be a reasonably quiet day at home. I have the rest of the holiday washing to do, but that's about it. It was lovely to sleep in my own bed, even if it is the spare bed in the smallest bedroom - I'd forgotten that the furniture had already gone to Dorothy House. Best of all was having a long soak in the bath, something I'd really missed as it was all shower rooms when I was away.

I placed a Tesco order before I left Brecon and that will be delivered later this morning so I'll have some fresh fruit and veg in the house. I've definitely overeaten while on holiday - you certainly don't go hungry on an HF holiday. At some stage I need to sit down and plan my meals for the next couple of weeks and get back to eating sensible portions ... losing weight and increasing fitness levels is a must. I go back to the gym on Thursday when I'll be given my exercise routine and shown how to use the various machines, and then it'll be a case of getting on with it. No excuses! 

I also have to get on and place the rest of the orders for the bathroom suite, door handles, and taps. They should be starting work the second week in September and the decorator will be here as soon as they've finished. I also need to choose carpets and bathroom flooring and get that scheduled in. Best of all, it's time to get the new furniture chosen and ordered.  It's all very exciting!

Comments

  1. Very exciting, I agree. Enjoy the meal planning and the gym when it happens. As for the bathroom stuff - I'm so looking forward to seeing the finished thing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I! It seems to have taken ages to get to this stage. I almost can't believe it's going to happen.

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you're hitting the ground running, as they say! I'm sure it's nice to be back in your own home, again, and I'm glad to read that the garden fared well while you were gone. It's very exciting to be ordering your new fittings and furniture! I hope it all goes smoothly and you'll enjoy every step of the process from the choosing and ordering to deliveries and installations. Hope you have a lovely day, today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless, I've had a lovely day today. It's going to be quite a peaceful weekend - a relaxing day tiday, a meal and quiz with friends tomorrow night, and then Monday is a Bank Holiday but I haven't planned anything special.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts