Tuesday

I have two more possibles for the SPSH.

No 2 | something with or in a knot - a knot in one of the fence panels



No 4 | a toy you play with - bubble wrap! Technically it's not a toy but who can resist popping the bubbles? (It looks rather dirty in this close up so I will try to find another piece and retake the image)



I managed to get most of the housework done and out of the way yesterday. Today I just have one load of washing to do and a bit of swapping between freezers in readiness for my supermarket delivery tomorrow.

Last night's choir practice was good fun as we started working on a new selection of songs - May a Rainbow Run Beside You, Sail Away Ladies, and Roar. M has also organised an online 'bring your own food and drinks' social evening for us with (optional) fancy dress, treasure hunt, (optional) karaoke, and music quizzes and bingo. It sounds like it'll be a good night (Sunday) but it clashes with another online link up I have organised with friends so I don't know if I'll be able to make it. Whichever I choose to do, I'm sure I will enjoy myself. 

My cousin set aside some jigsaws for me to collect but in the end I only took this one ....


I've wanted one of these gradient puzzles for ages but everywhere was sold out. I didn't realise when making my selection that this is a double sided puzzle so it's going to be even harder than expected - apparently four families have tried to complete the puzzle and given up, so they are expecting great things from me. I love a challenge so we'll see how I get on! I still have to finish my current puzzle so it'll be a few days before I start and anyway it's in quarantine for the next 72 hours.

Now the photo project is complete I have to decide what to focus on next. I have the choice of clearing the garage, sorting out the storage for my paperwork, or organising the photos and frames for the hall and downstairs cloakroom. I think it'll probably be the storage for the paperwork as this is annoying me the most. I use box files but they are old and a couple are falling apart which means that the papers fall out every time I pick the file up. It's a quick and easy task and I don't know why I've been putting it off - all I need to do is order some more box files, label them, file the papers and put them on the shelf. Simple isn't it, but I will obviously want pretty box files so choosing those will add to the time (and probably the cost!). 

Comments

  1. Oh. My. Gosh!!! That puzzle. It does my brain in just thinking about it. Good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will need all the luck I can get 😂

      Delete
  2. Ditto what Joy said! That puzzle!

    Great photos, too! I didn't even think of that type of knot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought about this type of knot either. It just 'jumped' out at me when I was in the garden 😊

      Delete
  3. You are doing really well with the SPSH finds - oh yes to bubble wrap! Pretty colours for the puzzle which should be quite the challenge - I say the family should donate a prize to you when you complete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying the SPSH - it's a great list, so well done to you for coming up with that.

      I'm keeping my head down until I manage to complete the puzzle - always assuming I can complete it - and then I'll have bragging rights for ever!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts