Weekly Reflections

 Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • chatting with family and friends
  • there's still plenty of colour in the garden
  • managing to get appointments for blood tests and a face to face consultation with my GP
  • loving my piano lesson and ...
  • ... enjoying practicing properly again, i.e practicing with a purpose 
  • finding some more blue pots for the spring bulbs
  • enjoying an afternoon tea with L
  • hearing that my great nephew is learning to play the trumpet 😀 
  • the joy of a cuddle with Baby R 😀
  • a kerbside chat with N and T
  • enjoying planning for the next stage of the garden makeover


I am grateful ...
  • and relieved, that it's unlikely that my sister will need to be admitted to hospital
  • for renewed offers of help from neighbours if I am ever in need 


Lifestyle changes
  • exercise: 
    • 45 minutes daily walk. Achieved 5 days out of 7
    • 20 minutes daily knee strengthening. Achieved 
  • weight: I'm not worrying about my weight until after I see my doctor

Comments

  1. Lots of lovely reasons to be cheerful and I'm hoping your sister makes a swift recovery from Covid. I'm glad you sourced some blue pots after the receiving the wrong ones and I hope you got your refund sorted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. The company has agreed to refund my money but I'm still waiting. I paid via Paypal so at least I can use their dispute process to get my money if necessary.

      Delete
  2. Lots of lovely reasons to be cheerful and grateful. Hope your sister makes a quick recovery. Looks like you might need to activate comments moderation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless.

      At the moment it's only a few spam messages getting through so I won't activate comments moderation just yet.

      Delete
  3. What a nice week you have had despite your sister's illness. I hope she recovers quickly from Covid.

    Have a lovely week!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irune. I hope you have a good week too xx

      Delete
  4. What a lovely list!
    Hope you have a wonderful week, Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nil. I hope you have a lovely week too xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts