Friday



All of these clarinet books are going to the young girl who also had the pile of recorder books. I had a last look through and I have lots of happy memories tied up in some of these books but I'm not going to keep my clarinet, so it's time to pass them on.

S should be here later today for the cleaning. She missed her last visit so I'm hoping that she does turn up ... I'll ask them to send a replacement if she doesn't. Apart from that there is very little that 'must' be done today. The music is ready to issue at band tomorrow and I'm leaving the garden until after the band practice is finished, so I can have another easy day.

My joyful activity will be playing the piano, and hopefully if it doesn't rain, taking some photos in the garden.

Comments

  1. It sounds like a lovely, peaceful, productive day for you, whatever the weather.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pouring down, so most definitely relaxing indoors!

      Delete
  2. Sending lots of happy thoughts your way for a restful relaxing day. Your music books photo at first I thought - SPSH - rainbow! It's where my mind is going today, I've convinced Mr Man to take a break later this afternoon / evening to go SPSH looking with me. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy hunting ... look forward to seeing what you find xx

      Delete
  3. OK, that's it; you need to come over here and help me with my book decluttering! I am dithering over each and every one! LOL! It is very kind of you to bless this young girl with all these music books.

    I am glad you are having a relaxed day. We are having clear skies and sunshine over here, so I really have no excuse to not go shopping for cat food and Epsom salt for the garden.

    Hope you are having a lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having a lovely evening thanks Bless, though I'm now confused ... why do you need Epsom salt for the garden?

    I'll come and do your book decluttering if you pay my travel expenses 😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts