SPSH - First Link Up

It's time to show our progress in the Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt. My recent photos are still on the camera so sorry, but I don't have any new ones to show you. Here are the links to the ones I've taken so far, oh and many thanks to Mary-Lou for organising this ...



SPSH - First photos,  No 1| outdoor clock, No 3| repetition, No 5| the word 'summer', No 9 | a bridge, No 11| fish, No 13| two colours of the rainbow, alt A| a bird or bee house.


I still have to find:

2. Single & Pretty
6. An Umbrella, open or closed
7. A curving path
10. Something Made of Stone
12. Something Crooked
14. A Handwritten Sign
15. A Broken Chair/Bench/Stool
16. An Out of Season Treat Being Enjoyed
17. A Sail
18. Something That Should Be Found In Pairs 
19. A Funny or Meaningful Bumper Sticker
20. A Favourite Seasonal Scent

Alternates: 
B:  Fresh Local Produce

Comments

  1. I love looking at everyone's photos and seeing how they have interpreted the prompts. Yours are excellent and have really made me think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I. Seeing how everyone interprets the prompts is the best part of the hunt for me.

      Delete
  2. Oops! I forgot all about today being the day to post our photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's plenty of time so don't panic. It won't matter if you are a day or two late.

      Delete
  3. Oh, gosh, I forgot. I'm away so will post them on Monday!
    Lovely photos.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something to look forward to! Hope you have a good weekend x

      Delete
  4. You have some great finds. I'm still inspired by your outdoor clock - the dandelion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd forgotten about that ... I have plenty of photos of dandelion so must look through and find one for the hunt.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts