Thursday

I think it will be another take-it-easy-let's-not-be-silly-and-do-too-much sort of day. I really should try to finish laying the membrane in the garden but even the thought of doing it brings tears to my eyes so I think it's unlikely ... I may be asking for help to get that job completed.

The books that's going today is this one ...


... it was a book group read a few years ago and at the time I kept it because I thought I'd read it again, but that hasn't happened and isn't likely to so it's been moved to the charity shop bag.

I need to do a hunt around the house to make sure that I'm not missing any books while I'm in this book decluttering frame of mind. I know there are a few upstairs, some belonged to Ced and some are mine, but I never look at them and will appreciate the space more. The only other task I need to do today is print out the next set of new music for the band ready to take to the printer tomorrow. They both sound like suitable jobs for today.

Comments

  1. For a take-it-easy day, it sounds remarkably purposeful and busy. May it all go well for you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But not physically tiring so I can cope with pressing the print button on the printer and then opening a few cupboard doors to see if there are any books hiding away. Then me and my book will retire to the sofa for the rest of the day 🙂

      Delete
  2. I think you should wait and ask for help with the garden membrane work. Hope the day goes well for you. Good job with the book decluttering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a better day than I expected. I rested for a while after breakfast and then felt up to organising the music for Saturday so I've been to the printer and gave collated the parts ready to issue to the children.

      One way or another I want the membrane and gravel finished this week so may be seeking help from my nephews if they are free on Saturday afternoon.

      Delete
  3. Was the book funny? This is exactly what the doctor ordered - listen to your body & adjust your day accordingly. Checking all the cupboards may prove to have a few hidden gems for you! Be well my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book was amusing but most of the others at the book group said they laughed out loud when they were reading it. That was my reason for thinking I'd read it again, to see if a second read made any difference but I've now lost interest!

      Checking the cupboards proved to be very interesting ... lots more books I'd completely forgotten about and which can go.

      Delete
  4. Glad your day has exceeded expectations. Hope you're on the up from here on in. I too have been in a weird mood for too long...something in the air? 🌞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.I waiting on the blood tests next week to hopefully provide a reason for this fatigue and I think my dodgy mood is related to that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts