Wednesday

Strictly speaking, this isn't a book but I'm classing it as one to include it in the June book decluttering challenge. This is a set of sheet music for 14 hymns suitable for primary school aged children to play - the picture shows the various parts available for the different instruments often found in primary schools. Again this is going the same way as the recorder books and Pompaleerie Jig from yesterday, another addition to R's resources. 


As for today, again I don't know what I'll be doing as I haven't made any plans but probably some piano practice, more family tree research, some sorting, and a lot of reading.

Comments

  1. Sheets of paper inside a cover...sounds like a book to me! :D

    Sounds like a nice, relaxed, day to me. Hope you have a good day and the activities bring you joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good because I have more sets of music to photograph to complete the month!

      I treated myself again today so my plans changed. I'm writing about it tomorrow.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts