Sunday



I finished reading this one yesterday so it's going straight in the charity shop bag.

I haven't dragged myself out of bed yet so I don't know what the weather is doing but am hoping for a rain free morning to finish off the garden. I have until late afternoon to potter about and pretend that I know what I am doing and then it'll be time to pull the curtains, turn the TV on, and settle down to watch the third Harry Potter film - my joyful activity for the day. In the end it was too windy to attempt much in the garden yesterday so if I can get the rest of the membrane and gravel down, I'll be very happy .... and relieved. 

The young girl at band was over the moon with all her new music books and brought me some flowers to say thank you.



Comments

  1. I hope you have a lovely Sunday (it's still Saturday, over here!) How nice of that young girl to thank you with such pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely gift ... and the flowers are colour coordinated with the living room!

      Delete
  2. THe flowers are lovely - what a nice way to say thank you.
    Good luck with the membrane!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and the membrane are not good friends today. I'm trying to do a smaller area but there's enough of a breeze to make it hard work and it's too much of a struggle so I'm meal planning and cooking instead!

      Delete
  3. The flowers are stunning, it's lovely to get such a wonderful simple thank you, plus you have recycled books for more children to enjoy music, perfect win win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The real pleasure was seeing how excited she was. The flowers were a beautiful bonus but her smile won the day!

      Delete
  4. Very pretty flowers, what a thoughtful gesture. I didn't like the first book, so I'm not trying the author's second. Enjoy HP #3 - it's one of my favourites in the movie franchise & book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only one I've read of hers but didn't really enjoy it. Yes, no 3 is one of my favourites as well.

      Delete
  5. A confession from me!I have never seen a Harry Potter film.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts