Friday


I read these two books ages ago so have no idea why they were still in the bookcase. They're now in the charity shop bag.

It's going to be a bits and bobs sort of day today. I have a few things to finish off ... preparing the new music ready to issue at band tomorrow, odds and ends of filing, a couple of loads of laundry, and two bags to drop off at the charity shop. 

This afternoon I'm hoping to continue with my family tree research, which is my joyful activity for the second day running.  I didn't make much headway in terms of confirming additions to the tree yesterday but did eliminate some records after a couple of false starts so I'm pleased with what I achieved and am hoping for more of the same today.

Comments

  1. Bits and bobs days are surprisingly satisfying. I find making a list of what I have done on these days is really good as it's so easy to forget what I have achieved.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As usual I completely underestimated how long it would take to finish the music but it's ready for tomorrow and there's lots of ticks on my list!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you've planned a busy day! Those "bits and bobs" add up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a very satisfying day. I've finished up lots of tasks and can now enjoy a work free weekend without feeling guilty.

      Delete
  3. I've not read Jack Reacher ... I'll check out the library. Hoping to see some of your SPSH finds later ... (wink wink).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My SPSH post has been published ... apologies for a lack of new photos.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts