Sunday


Following on from yesterday's decluttering of books, I'm sorting through a pile of reference books I was given. The books in this photo, together with a massive pile of other similar ones, were a generous gift from a friend of my late partner. He'd studied music throughout his entire life and thought they'd be of interest to me but now I've made the decision that I won't be continuing any higher level studying in music theory I've decided to pass these books on to someone who will use them as intended. At the time of writing this I haven't settled on the best way to do this so although they are marked for disposal, they may not be leaving the house just yet!

I didn't have the relaxing afternoon I'd planned for yesterday as I suddenly became Miss Popular and was tied to the phone most of the time, catching up with friends who'd all, for some unknown reason, decided to phone me. After the last phone call had finished I turned on the TV and was delighted to see that the live action Jungle Book film was just starting so I watched and enjoyed that, and then ... more phone calls, this time arranging to meet during the school holidays in August.

It's Sunday today so my fun activity will be to watch the fourth Harry Potter film this afternoon. The rest of today will be spent pottering about the house, and maybe the garden. I have the bedding to wash and dry, and want to tidy up in the music room ready for tomorrow's lessons, but that's all that needs to be done. Apart from the HP film the rest of the day will probably be spent reading, playing the piano, and writing letters to a couple of friends.

Comments

  1. Sounds like you've a lovely day planned, Eileen. Hopefully, you'll figure out the best way to dispose of those music books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I don't know anyone who will want the books so I will probably advertise them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts