Saturday


These books are in the charity shop pile, a pile which is growing very nicely and which will be dropped off at the Oxfam shop next week.

It's Saturday so my morning is tied up with band practice and then it is home for lunch and a quiet afternoon before going out to a concert tonight. The local (amateur) Symphony Orchestra is performing a programme of music from the movies; I haven't seen them play for years but they always used to play to a very high standard so I'm hoping that's still the case. It'll br a good opportunity to indulge my love of live music without breaking the bank.

Tomorrow is Operation Garden!

Comments

  1. I'm sure you will really enjoy the concert - it's a lovely theme and it's always a pleasure to hear those familiar and loved melodies.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The programme is Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and West Side Story ... it'll be great!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a fun Saturday! Enjoy the concert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just arrived home from the concert ... it was brilliant!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts