Wednesday


haven't finished sorting though the music theory books yet but I seem to have moved on to some of my late partner's books which were set aside to be sold. I've been putting off dealing with these for too long and it's time to get on with it. This is one of many Meccano books I have stacked on the bottom shelf of a cupboard in my playroom, all of which are sought by collectors so selling them should be an easy and profitable exercise.

It's a day at home today, doing very little I think. Every joint is painful and moving is an ordeal so I need a few days to rest and hopefully improve the situation. I have plenty to read so won't be bored and if I do summon up the energy to do some work, there is plenty of band admin to do ... working on the laptop should be manageable.

Comments

  1. I spend most of yesterday in a comfy chair reading the weather was terrible, I do love a day reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm doing today and the ground is too wet to do anything in the garden anyway.

      Delete
  2. I hope you feel better soon, Eileen. Take care and rest. The work will wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. The blood results must be back as I've had a letter from my doctor asking me to make an appointment to see him ... I only need a routine appointment so it can't be anything to worry about.

      Delete
  3. Sending you lots of happy thoughts & I do hope a day of rest cures the joints. Were you working in the garden yesterday-Is this what caused the pain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I have joint pain all the time. It's usually under control but can flare up from time to time.

      Delete
  4. Really sorry it's causing you so much discomfort right now. Is it easing off a bit now?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sort of. Moving around the house is challenging but I will get it back under control if I don't overdo things.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts