Thursday

I had nothing planned so I went to the National Trust property in the next village to try to find some more photos for the SPSH. I timed my visit well as The Courts Gardens is hosting a sculpture exhibition, which was actually on my list of things to do but I'd completely forgotten about it!

The photos I'm sharing today are all to do with the scavenger hunt.

No 9 | a bridge - the Monet type bridge, a popular place for family photos



No 12 | something crooked - a holly tree



No 14 | a handwritten sign - found near the entrance to the property



No 17 | a sail - one of the exhibits scattered about the garden



No 18 | something that should be found in pairs - I asked another visitor to the gardens if she'd mind me photographing her shoe. When I explained what it was for she kindly added her foot as well!



Alt B | fresh local produce - I found the blackberries in the car park and the other fruits were growing in The Court's kitchen garden

Comments

  1. All are fabulous finds. What a wonderful bridge to have photos taken on. Oh that sculpture of the boat with sail - WOW. LOL - the foot & sandal. I really like your grape photo - that's one for the "calendar"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how pleased I was to see the boat sculpture - 'sail' was the one prompt I was struggling to find.

      Delete
  2. Hello Eileen,
    I liked all the photos for the Treasure Hunt.
    The colors are wonderful and the fruits are brilliant!
    Hugs,
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ailime, I love the autumn colours too.

      Delete
  3. Super photos and lovely sunshine. :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. It was glorious weather today, bright sunshine and hot ... I was glad of the shade in the garden.

      Delete
  4. Great photo hunt finds, Eileen! I am still trying to find something for "sails", myself, as well as out of season treat. But, I might use an alternative for one of them and you've given me an idea for "fresh local produce"! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does your idea involve calamondins? As for 'sails', my back up plan was to find a sailboat online or in a TV programme and then photograph the screen!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts