Thursday


It's raining so most definitely a day for staying indoors and keeping dry. I needed some shopping but didn't fancy going out so ordered it online and was lucky enough to get a same day delivery, so I won't starve!

I haven't anything interesting to tell you. It's turned out to be a strange sort of day, being busy all the time but I couldn't actually tell you what I've achieved. Once I've pressed 'publish' on this post I'll go downstairs, make a hot drink and either watch some TV or read. I've been hearing positive comments about some of the latest TV series so, it they are available on iPlayer, I will try to catch up. If not, there are plenty of books in the bookcase so I can easily lose myself in a good story.

Comments

  1. Glad you were able to get the food delivered and didn't have to go out in the rain. Enjoy your reading and TV watching. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless, I've had a lovely relaxing evening. The cupboards are full and I will do some cooking for the freezer tomorrow ... plenty of warming soups and stews now that autumn is with us.

      Delete
  2. It is certainly an odd sort of weather day here also, one that really encourages me to turn on lights, cozy up early in PJs & pull out the latest book. Hoping sunshine returns soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have rain forecast for the rest of the week, so it'll be indoor activities for sure. I do like the atmosphere when I close the curtains, turn on the lights and shut the bath weather out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts