Wednesday


I ran one workshop this morning and that's it until next week. This morning's class was lovely and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that some of them do choose to join the band. So far the interest has been disappointing with only three parents registering their child to join, but they have until the 27th of this month so maybe there'll be a last minute rush. Some years we get lots of new players and some years only a handful - I never know what to expect! 

I'm home now and have been ticking off some of the jobs on my to-do list, and am just about to do some piano practice. When I've done that I'll have some lunch (homemade lentil soup) and then make a start on the back garden and garage ... tidying up needed in both spaces. 

Once I run out of energy outside there are plenty of indoor and admin tasks to do. I'm having shepherdess pie, kale and runner beans for my evening meal, after which I will either read or watch some TV followed by a soak in the bath and an early night.

Comments

  1. Hi Eilieen,
    I hope your students grow and your works go well.
    Don't get tired;)) !!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apart from Saturday morning I don't have anything arranged and plan to have a few quiet days to recharge the batteries.

      Delete
  2. I never understand the mindset about last minute planning or registration - silly parents. Hopefully you'll get more than the 3 students registered. Great repetitive photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping we get a few more too! It's a lot of effort for very little return and next year I may try a different approach.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad today's workshop went well. Maybe the parents are concerned about any expenses and time commitments involved with having their children participate in the band?

    Sounds like you are having a productive day. I like your meal plan for the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably. Quite a few children have said that they aren't allowed to join any clubs because it 'costs too much' and unfortunately lots of the parents don't want the commitment either.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts