Wednesday


This morning I ran the last workshops for a while so these instruments now go back to storage until November. A parent of a current band member had kindly arranged for an additional school to contact me so I have arranged to see all of their KS2 children in November and will try to contact two or three other new schools for the same week. This morning went well but I will be surprised if any of them want to join the band. Hopefully I'm wrong but, much as they enjoyed themselves, I didn't see any genuine interest in learning to play properly.

I've eaten my lunch (chicken curry) and will be driving to town in about half an hour to meet S for coffee and cake. I'll go a little earlier so I can do the banking for the band while I'm there to save another trip tomorrow. 

Then it's back home, feet up and a relaxing evening to enjoy!

Comments

  1. A day with chicken curry and meeting a friend for coffee and cake, that sounds like a wonderful day to me! :) Hopefully, the work shop will result in some interest in the band, as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a wonderful day thanks Bless. I thought of you because I had an almond croissant ... an enormous beastie that I couldn't finish so S are it for me. Apparently that's what friends are for!

      Delete
  2. You never know what seeds you have planted, that's my experience. I am sure that there will be fruit in the future, even if you never hear about it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts