2020 Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt

The 2020  Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt starts on Monday June 1st. It's organised by Mary-Lou at Patio Postcard and she announced the list today ... I have copied her post below but please leave a comment on her blog if you are planning to join in.

***********

Welcome to the 2020 Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt (SPSH) - the virus edition.

There's some searches for at home, close to home or away from home.  I hope some encourage you to think outside of  the box & some that may require an open eye to find.   

One rule ...  you use photos found between June 1st & September 30th of 2020, other than that, it's meant for fun.

There is no formal link in, but I'll connect everyone within a post. First check in/link up will be Tuesday June 30th.  

Find some or find all,  I hope everyone has fun with it.


  1. A favourite piece of jewelry
  2. Something with or in a knot
  3. Something with the colours of your country’s flag
  4. A toy you play with
  5. Something you have more than one of
  6. Something in the shape of a triangle
  7. Something that displays a rule(s)
  8. A leaf longer than your hand
  9. Something that starts with the initial of your name (first or last)
  10. Something smaller than a paper clip
  11. Something you need to throw away
  12. Something that holds your favourite beverage
  13. A rubber band/elastic in use
  14. Something with wheels
  15. Something inherited
  16. Something with rough texture
  17. Something naturally round
  18. Something that can go in the water
  19. A stone/rock/pebble with some colour in it
  20. Something with the number 7 in it


Alt A. An animal statue
Alt B. Something heavier than your shoe
Alt C. Something with four sides

Comments

  1. Thanks Eileen. Like everything in our lives right now, the virus is making us adjust how we do things, doesn't mean we cannot, it just takes a little change to our mindset of how. Let the fun begin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just what I needed today. I've taken my first photo for alt C and have started listing ideas for the rest.

      Thanks Mary-Lou

      Delete
    2. I've just realised that I won't be able to use the photo I've taken as it's outside of the dates for the hunt. Never mind, I can take another one on Monday ... I'm just too keen 😂😂

      Delete
  2. Hi Eileen,
    I hope you are fine.
    Treasure hunting is quite challenging.
    Maybe I could find some solutions, but I will not participate.
    I wish you luck for your photos.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ailime, I'm fine thanks. The scavenger hunt is good fun. The list often seems daunting at first but it's easier than you think.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the heads up and posting the list! I will also leave a comment on Mary-Lou's blog. This will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good list isn't it? I think I will be able to get photos for each prompt from things around the home and garden.

      Delete
  4. Ooh another photography hunt! I’m going to join. 😊

    Thanks for the information, Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I look forward to seeing your choices.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts