Monday


I woke up just after 11 am so another 12 hours sleep, not including napping on the sofa for most of yesterday afternoon and early evening! I'm more inclined to think that it's the return of the virus, or maybe I've picked up another one, rather than the result of anaemia but I've requested a telephone consultation with my doctor to talk it through with him.

So ... nothing arranged for today. I feel sleepy already and I've been up less than an hour but, after I have spoken to the doctor, I may try to go for a walk around the block to get some fresh air. 

The flowers in the photo are the last of the bouquet from one of the parents at band. The roses are just going over, so they've lasted well.

Comments

  1. Sending lots of positive thoughts & hopefully a quick call to your doctor will result in a direction to take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's somethig very not right, isn't there? Maybe the GP can help you get to the bottom of it.
    Sending love.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon! Those flowers are lovely - they certainly brighten up my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the call with the doctor helped (I'm a bit envious because my doctor never returned my calls!) Hope you feel better, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your comments. It's most likely a virus and I need to keep on with what I've been doing ... stay warm and rest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts