Thursday

I'm following Plan C today!

Plan A was to take some photos of Lauren but she is poorly so texted me last night and we've rescheduled for next week.


Plan B was to drive over to Lacock to take some photos of the Abbey, but it's raining today so I very quickly abandoned that idea!

Plan C ... well it's a bit of an exaggeration to call it a plan. It's more a case of 'I'm not going out so will stay in, maybe do some laundry, maybe do some band related things, but more likely will sit and read'. 

Comments

  1. Pretty daffodils ... I'd like your idea for the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just what I needed today. The batteries are recharged and I’m ready to face whatever tomorrow brings!

      Delete
  2. I think staying in and doing homey things is a very good idea. The sun's come out here again, just a bit.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sun was back again this afternoon but the ground was too wet to do the photos I wanted so I snuggled up indoors!

      Delete
  3. Plan C always sounds good to me 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s been a lovely day today, very relaxing.

      Delete
  4. Plan C sounds like the perfect alternative! Especially that "sit and read" part! Just perfect for a rainy day! The photo of the daffodils is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up just pottering about but all leisure activities rather than chores and/or decluttering. It’s been a lovely day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts