Sunday


We didn't have to wait long for the return of a blue sky and the start of the thaw. The main roads are clear so the only driving challenge is to navigate the icy side road and a very slippery turn to the right. If the thaw continues, which I think it will, I'll be venturing into town tomorrow for bits and bobs of shopping, and hopefully to see the doctor.

I don't have an appointment so will try to see the duty doctor. It took all of my strength to get out of bed this morning - my energy levels are non-existent, I have a headache that won't go away, all my joint hurt like mad, and I had a couple of nose bleeds during the night. I don't have a high temperature so I don't think it's a return of the virus I had a month or so ago, but something isn't right.

As for today, there's nothing planned and I'm not expecting visitors so it'll be a leisurely day and an early night. 

Comments

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon, but a day at home for me is always bliss. I'm pretty sure I could be happy as a hermit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you feel better soon, but don't rush it.
    I had exactly the same symptoms before Christmas, particularly the nose bleeds which are so unlike me (it must be a decade or more since I had one). We are convinced it was a virus and I am still not 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh - get well soon! I hope you get an appointment without too much hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look after yourself and I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. frozen cold. Hope, you feel better soon.
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds rough - I hope you get an appointment and some help. Take care.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I hope you manage to get to see the doctor, tomorrow. It might be that you just pushed yourself too hard to get the rooms sorted out, etc. But, it might be some sort of bug, so better to get it checked out. I hope it's not anything that some medications and a couple of days of rest can't put to rights. Take care of yourself and hope you feel better, soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts