Monthly Photo Challenge: Beginning with N

The theme for May was 'beginning with N' and I was expecting it to be easier than it was! Usually the alphabet ones are relatively easy once I get started but I was sadly lacking in inspiration for the letter N!

Here's the ones I managed to find ...

night time 
 

narrowboats

nail clippers

No Entry road marking

Noble Court road sign

newel post

Neapolitan ice cream

nails

nutella


The challenge is to take photos on the set theme; the photos must be taken during the month (no archive photos), a minimum of five photos but there's no upper limit, and there will be a new theme every month. The theme for June is 'pink'.  I'll post a linky at the end of the month. Have fun!



Comments

  1. I do like your photos, especially the night time one. Are those your very glamorous nails?
    I'll go and publish mine now, they are just items from around the home. Thanks for hosting the challenge Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't take care of my nails at all. One of the ladies in the canasta group modelled for me. xx

      Delete
    2. I've see your photos. The one of Tilly takes first place, obviously, and I also like the net curtain and the name plaque. Thanks for joining in xx

      Delete
  2. They're all very well done, but I especially like the night one! I sometimes follow along in my mind, taking mental pictures of things. I'm part way through the summer challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Celie. Do you have a blog where you can join in with us? xx

      Delete
  3. I love that night time photo! I'm drooling over the ice cream! And that's a great close up of the nail clippers! I really like all the photos. I'll post mine later today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly the ice cream wasn't mine but I'm sure the kids enjoyed it!

      I've seen your photos. You've found a good selection but obviously the photos of Dancer are my first choice. Thanks for joining in Bless xx

      Delete
  4. Nice job on "newel." And the neopolitan ice cream brings backs childhood memories, as that is the kind Mom often bought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We always had Neapolitan ice cream when we were children as well ... happy memories. xx

      Delete
  5. All good examples of N. Like Susanne, Neapolitan ice cream is steeped in childhood memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary-Lou. Neapolitan ice cream was part of our Sunday afternoon tea time meal xx

      Delete
  6. It's been years since I had Neapolitan ice cream! Nice pic of the Nutella pot, but my favourite is "night".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I was pleased with the 'night' one. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts