TGIF

I'm joining in with a new weekly meme, created originally by Dr Brene Brown and mentioned on  Mary-Lou's blog, so a big thank you to Mary-Lou for letting us know about this. 

Trusting ... 

... that the results of the recent blood tests provide the information my doctor needs to work out why I am feeling so tired and unwell all the time. 


Grateful ...

...for the electric fans that have kept the inside of my house cool during this hot weather. 


Inspired ...

... by a blog post written by Sandie explaining about goal mapping. It inspired me to do some more reading on the subject and to tweak the way I currently plan for the changes I want in my life.


Fun ...

... We're taking the band busking in town tomorrow. It'll be the first time playing out for some of the children but the majority know what to expect and how to make it a fun event. 

Comments

  1. It all sounds great. Fingers crossed for the blood test results and three cheers for fans.
    I brought one with me to Southwold after umming and ahing for ages and I'm so glad I did. They keep everywhere so much more comfortable, don't they?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm being referred for another test so the results weren't quite as good as I was expecting.

      Delete
    2. :-( Really sorry to read this.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I hope the new test will have better results. Enjoy your day, tomorrow. I agree with you on the fans! In fact, I already listed that in my list of things for which I am grateful, earlier, today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fans were a good investment - I'd have struggled to do anything without them.

      Delete
  3. Yes today you see your doctor ... all good news I hope. Band busking does sound like fun. I must check out Sandie's post - thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately not as good as I'd hoped. Yes, Sandie's post is interesting, well worth a read.

      Delete
  4. Praying.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts