Thursday


I'm doing one of the new to me activities later today, a themed walk around town arranged by the local museum. These are running for the first time this year and I have booked a place on three different walks. Today's theme is the history of the town.

Apart from that I have nothing else arranged and will divide my day between working in the garden or reading ... with several coffee breaks thrown in for good luck! I'm about half way through the book now so am more relaxed about it and confident I will finish in time.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a fun activity! Looking forward to reading about it. Well done on all the reading, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, the book is an easy read and I am enjoying the story.

      Delete
  2. How lovely. I'm sure you will really enjoy it. Have a super day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't quite what I was expecting but I'm glad I went

      Delete
  3. That's a great way to discover your own town. I am sure you will learn all kinds of interesting facts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't as good as I was hoping, no new facts unfortunately.

      Delete
  4. Sometimes its nice to try something new, I'm sure you will have a great afternoon. Well done on the book front too.

    Mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's been a lovely day and fortunately not too hot so the walk wasn't a struggle.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts