Friday


I had a very quiet day yesterday and only went out once to collect Lauren from Bath and drive her back to Melksham. Apart from that little excursion I didn't stray far from the sofa. I did however, exercise my brain! Lots of lists have been created, really just a brainstorming session of ideas for ways of making my life more fulfilling. I will keep adding to the lists over the next few weeks, then start  discarding the nonsense and see what I'm left with. 

I was up very early this morning, as in 5am early, so spent an hour weeding in the back garden before it got too hot. I've managed to clear most of the longest side so will aim for another hour this evening after it cools down. If I can do that it will just leave the narrow bed along the bottom of the garden to do on Saturday, and then I'll be ready for my nephew to sort out the membrane and gravel on Sunday.

S should be here at lunchtime to clean the house: I am keeping my fingers crossed that she turns up but if there is a problem this time I will ask for a different cleaner. 

Apart from wanting to do another stint in the garden I don't have any other plans for today. I'll just see what takes my fancy and do that! 

Comments

  1. Sorry, I'm late with my comments. I've been a bit distracted these past couple of days! I'm glad you took it easy. I hope you continue to take it easy until you meet with your doctor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to apologise, I am relieved to know you are safe.

      I'm taking it easy, don't worry.

      Delete
  2. Quiet days can be good. I like the idea of a life enhancing list - I could use one of those too. Sometimes we just get carried along by the day to day, and we need a little more controlled direction. But I do hope you leave a little nonsense on the list - life should be fun too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The list is all to do with fun, that's the point of it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts