Monday



It's my teaching day today so I have that to look forward to this afternoon. There's only four of them this week as the fifth one in on holiday in Florida, not that I'm jealous!

I'll have to go to the printers later this morning without fail. I've prepared all of the certificates for the band's annual awards and of course my printer sensed how important it is so refused to cooperate. I don't understand how printers know these things! 

The planned garden work didn't happen yesterday. I haven't found out why yet but it's completely out of character for my nephew to let me down, so am hoping that everything is okay. I haven't heard of anything serious happening so no news is good news and am hoping he just forgot! I'm obviously disappointed but am not stressing about it just yet. 

Comments

  1. Eileen, I'm sorry your nephew wasn't able to help you with the garden. Maybe, as you say, he just forgot! Perhaps give him a call to see what happened and reschedule?

    Hope you got the certificates printed and have a good afternoon of teaching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll get done at some stage. I have already sent messages and am waiting for a reply.

      Delete
  2. Darn printer! Oh yes disappointing about the garden, but do hope your nephew is just fine. There's something about your garden project that The Universe is just saying no to ... maybe it's like the technology of printers, it's all the way you hold your tongue when saying please to it. (col).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's more important that my nephew and his family are all okay. As you say, this last bit of the project seems doomed, although now I've cleared it all it doesn't seem like such an enormous task so I may tackle some of it myself.

      Delete
  3. I hope your nephew is okay, I'm sure he'd have been there if he could. I've given up with printers, I get Mick to print things off at work these days rather than struggling with one at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he's fine thanks - just forgot! The printer started printing properly after I had arranged for the certificates to be produced by the local printing company!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts