Monday

Well I paid the price for overdoing things. I woke during the night with a severe migraine, too advanced to take any medication so had to let it run its course. I'm over the worst now so will try to eat something, then go back to bed and hopefully feel better after some more sleep. I cancelled today's lessons - brass instruments played by learners is too much to contemplate! I doubt I'll make it to choir either. 

I'm hoping I feel better tomorrow as I plan to investigate knitting, crochet, and rag rug making sessions held in a local wool shop.

Comments

  1. hope you feel better quickly; migraines are so debilitating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary-Lou. The painful part has passed, just the weakness to overcome now. I should be okay tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Beacee. I'm feeling much better now.

      Delete
  3. I'm so sorry you've felt so awful. Migraines are - can be - horrible.
    Take it easy and don't push things too far while you recover.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on the mend now, thanks Joy. I've had something to eat and am hopeful for a good night's sleep.

      Delete
  4. I'm sorry you've had a migraine. I hope you get plenty of rest, today, and recover. Hope you will feel much better by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I'm feeling much better and have had something to eat so think I'm over the worst now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts