Sunday

Despite feeling rather half-hearted about it yesterday, I made good progress on sorting out everything that has to go back to the band. By the end of today it should be ready ... unless I get side-tracked. 

Whether it's finished or not I'll take a break this evening to watch Dancing on Ice and Vera and then finish off tomorrow. I have to have the first lot ready for Tuesday and the rest by Friday so by the end of the week I'll be in a position to look forward properly. 

I have been looking for ideas of things I can try out for an additional social activity. From my last attempt, the walking didn't work out but the choir was a success. This time I am considering knit and natter, mah-jong, bridge, and a discussion group. Oh, and I managed to get a place on the calligraphy workshop next month so that may also open up other opportunities.

Comments

  1. I'm a failure at in-person social activity lol, so the various social media options have been real blessings for me. All the things you're considering sound like fun, and I hope they go well for you :) Congratulations on getting a place in that calligraphy workshop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too good with club type activities, preferring small groups. I'm hoping one of these new possibilities will work out and secretly keeping my fingers crossed that mah-jong is the successful one 😀

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you got a place at the calligraphy workshop! I hope you find a social activity that you like. I remember when I lived in Hong Kong - I could hear mah-jong tiles being shuffled in the neighboring apartments all day long! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to the calligraphy and have high hopes for the other activities.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts