Tuesday

I'm feeling much more human today! I'm still drained from the migraine but that's the only residual symptom and another good night's sleep will see the end of it.

I have one lesson to do later on but that's my only commitment for today. I didn't wake until about 11 o'clock and have done nothing. I'll continue doing nothing, with just the 30 minute lesson sandwiched in between, for the rest of the day.

When I say nothing, I really mean I have occupied my time with blog and book reading, online games and searching for knitting patterns, all interspersed with hot drinks and plenty of daydreaming. So far, it's been a pleasant day.

It's still very foggy outside and the temperature has fallen - I've had to turn the heating up - so I doubt I would have gone out anyway. It's wonderful to have the freedom to choose to stay indoors, all snug and warm, and be thankful for my lot 

Comments

  1. I'm happy you're feeling better. It sounds like you're having a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - it's lovely to choose what to do on a cold day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are feeling better, today, and have been able to occupy yourself doing "nothing". :) It is good to be able to stay home on a cold, foggy day and relax, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you are recovering now and anticipate being 100% again soon.
    Your 'nothing' sounds pretty busy to me. :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m so glad you are feeling better. I know how painful it is to have migraine headaches.
    I like your day. It sounds ideal to me. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts