Tuesday

Last night's choir practice was good fun. We started learning Let the River Run, Somewhere Over the Rainbow/Wonderful World, and The Never Ending Story, all of which I've sung before but not these arrangements. I wasn't able to sing much as I kept coughing so I mostly listened.

I need to do some odds and ends of shopping first thing, and then once I get back home the rest of the day will be dedicated to checking for band property and moving it all to one place for them to collect later this week. 

I'm abandoning any thoughts of keeping up with the housework until all of these things leave the house as everything that has to go back will take up a lot of space. I can't pretend that I'm upset about the lack of housework! I'll just have to do it all once everything had gone.

The local library is asking for volunteers for their Home Library Service. The advert doesn't give much detail in terms of the time commitment but I will follow up and ask for more information. It may be just the thing for me. 

I don't think I have anything else to say so will love you and leave you. Back tomorrow x

Comments

  1. Sometime one just has to be sensible and accept that things need to be done in some sort of order or it's more or less a waste of time.
    The home library thing sounds interesting.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to be able to volunteer regularly in some way. It used to be the band but of course that is finished with. I've sent for more information about the library and am keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be suitable.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the choir practice, even if you couldn't sing much. I think you have a very valid reason for not keeping up with the housework, although, I'm sure you are disappointed that you have to wait to do the cleaning! LOL! Hope the library volunteering is something you might enjoy doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels really grown up to have a reason to avoid the housework 😂😂

      I'm hopeful about the library volunteering.

      Delete
  3. The choir & maybe the library ... two of our favourite things. Hopefully that cough has left by the time the choir practice is on. Housework, if you do it, it only encourages more to be done ... I'll say no more about that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave a whole week to get rid of the cough so I'm hopeful that I can sing at the next practice session.

      I'm with you on the housework ... a profound observation!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts