Monday


My chosen joyful activity for today is viewing and editing my photos but if I'm completely honest, the thing I'm looking forward to the most is teaching this afternoon!

I have lots of photos that I've taken and not really bothered to look at, and in there somewhere are some images that may be just right for the photo wall I want to create in the living room. My plan is to get my chosen photos printed on canvas and arranged in a grid of nine images. I don't think I have enough decent photos yet but this little exercise (which will take most of this week - I have hundreds of photos 😊) will reveal how many more I need to take.

My decluttering/sorting task for this week is to make decisions about the unwanted books and start disposing of them. I still have lots of music tutor books that I'll no longer use so some of them can go to the children who are having lessons with me, some can be sold and the rest will go to the charity shop. I still have some of my late partner's books which will sell quickly once I get my act together and place the adverts. 

Comments

  1. I like your idea of a photo wall. You have posted some absolutely gorgeous photos you have taken, so I don't think you'll have trouble finding 9. Printing on canvas is such a great idea - I've seen a few done & WOW what an impact it makes. Cheers to a day of joyful music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too imagine that you must have a lot of high-quality shots suitable for canvas enlargement. However I know from my own attempts to choose pics how hard it can be to find shots that are just right and which suit the room in question. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how you do and what you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of both your joyful activities! I hope you have a lovely day selecting your photos and teaching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of the photo wall. I'm sure you will be able to get some stunning pictures chosen to make it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts