Saturday


I had to go shopping for food so I can feed E and Co when they arrive to complete the shredding for me, so I took the opportunity to return the items in the photo to the band storage. The contents of the yellow box is the result of this morning's decluttering/organising and belongs to the band so, for the time being, it's in the store room and I'll bring it back home when I have the time to complete the work. The flugelhorn in the blue case is in the way and I'm fed up of having to move it every time I want to do something in the music room so I've taken it back and will borrow it again when I've finished all the decluttering and reorganising.

I'd intended to walk around the town park as my exercise for the day but in the end decided against it. Somehow I managed to forget that it's Easter so the travelling fairground has set up on the open space at the bottom of the park and at the opposite end there is a Teddy Bear Hunt in progress with lots of excited littlies running around. Any walking will now have to wait until this evening, partly because the sun is too hot and also I'm expecting E any minute now. 

Comments

  1. You're doing brilliantly with all the decluttering, far more so than I. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the final push to get it finished. I have a date in mind when I’d like it to be completed and it’s knowing that finishing line which is motivating me.

      Delete
  2. Very nice of you to go out and get vegan-friendly food for your friends. I really like the idea of your shredding party! You are doing great with the decluttering, too. Um, you wouldn't want to come over and help me declutter, would you? I seem to have ground to a halt where that is concerned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had tofu in a spicy tomato sauce ... not my favourite as I don’t particularly enjoy the texture but it was worth it as the scanning is nearly finished!

      I think I’d find it a lot easier to do your decluttering as I’m not emotionally attached to your treasures. Do you pay travelling time and expenses? 😂😂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts