Saturday

The mini concert to parents and family is over for another year. The band played well, the Easter eggs and hot cross buns were devoured and everyone has gone home happy. It was a success!


The new band fleeces have arrived. It's not a good photo but I am too tired to try again - it's black with the yellow and brown band logo. I have to alter the sleeves as I wont be able to play if I leave it as it is ... the sleeves are at least five inches too long!

My car is still at the garage and I should get it back on Monday, but I still have their courtesy car so I'm not too bothered. The decorator will be starting on all the gloss work and the hall, stairs and landing on Monday so tomorrow's job will be to empty the bedroom cupboards and make ready for him. 

It's been a hectic morning and I'm shattered so the rest of the day will be spent relaxing. I may even go back to bed for a while. 

Comments

  1. Mr Man has long had the belief that you should never go to bed tired, so a mid day nap/rest is certainly in order for you. It's nice that you get the courtesy car over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like my naps so I'm agree with Mr Man on this point. The car was useful but not that nice to drive, so I'm relieved to get my own car back

      Delete
  2. I hope you had the relax you neede and feel nice and energetic this morning. :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've caught up with myself now. I'll email you as promised today.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts