Sunday

The shredding is nearly finished thanks to a tremendous effort by E and her daughter. Finishing off the remainder is my focus today and should take about an hour and then I'll tidy the tables in my playroom ...


The pile of books belong in the music rooms and the rest of it filing. This has been the dumping ground for 'keeps' as I've been decluttering/organising but it's time to tidy up ... I don't like working in this sort of mess and my next stage of organising requires the use of the laptop, so I need to clear the tables.

Once the shredding is finished and the tables tidied, the day will be my own to do whatever I fancy. I didn't get out for a walk yesterday so that will be a high priority for today and then, maybe an afternoon sitting in the garden reading and relaxing. 

Comments

  1. You have a music room and a playroom.That sounds great.What happens in the playroom?Enjoy the sunshine and a relaxing afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The music room is a small room on the ground floor; advertised as the study, this room is the reason I bought this house as it gave me a room for the lessons which meant I could keep the rest of the house separated from the teaching. The playroom (2nd bedroom) is upstairs and is my study, sewing room, craft room ... anything I’m working on room. I can leave things out and don’t need to pack away every time.

      Delete
  2. Well done you! a real achievement.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything else will be a doddle after finishing all that shredding!!

      Delete
  3. You and your friends got a lot done! I hope you have a lovely day, today. Enjoy your walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I didn’t get out for a walk ... unexpected visitors, lovely as it was to see them, changed my plans and it’s too dark to go out now. I have had a lovely day thanks xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts