Weekly Reflections

  Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • finishing the sorting in the garage
  • discovering I have access to the Sky Arts channel on Freeview TV
  • (re)watching the Les Miserables 25th Anniversary Concert
  • discussing the family tree with my sister, niece and cousin. Sharing old family photos and stories of loved ones who are no longer with us
  • getting my hair cut
  • the return of The Shows Must Go On and the opportunity to watch a new musical every weekend 
  • getting some useful tips on tracing the branch of the family I can't find from professional genealogists at the Family History Show

I am grateful ...
  • for positive results from the GP and optician consultations
  • for offers of help to take unwanted items to the recycling yard for me

Lifestyle Changes
  • Knee Strengthening (every day): achieved
  • Exercise (a minimum of 4,000 steps every day): achieved

Comments

  1. You’ve had a good week Eileen.....here’s hoping all goes well during the next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the weather will put paid to quite a few plans for the week but there's plenty here to keep myself out of mischief ... whatever I end up doing, I'm sure I'll have fun xx

      Delete
  2. Wonderful reasons for being cheerful and grateful. Well done on getting the garage sorted out and achieving your knee strengthening and exercise goals! Hope the week ahead will be as full of reasons for being cheerful and grateful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I'm pleased to have the garage sorted out, it was worth the effort. The exercise etc. is progressing slowly and at the moment I am still working on being consistent - not that easy when lazyitis is something I enjoy more 🤣

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the medical reports :) You're doing well with your exercises, and so many steps! I take my hat off to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pleased and relieved with the medical stuff. I still find the exercise to be more effort than it should be but I'll keep at it and hope that changes!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts