Tuesday

It's errands day today, starting at the Post Office to send a parcel to Joy, on to Home Bargains to restock on toiletries and cleaning supplies, and then to the garage to top up on fuel. Then a doorstep delivery to my nephew and hopefully a peek at the new arrival (but I won't go in because I think I have the start of a cold), and then call in to see T on the way home to arrange a date for my car service. 

Back at home, and after a coffee break or two, the only other thing I want to make a start on is photographing the items I'd like to send to auction. I'll start on the smaller things today, so the coins and military badges as they'll take the longest to do.

My eye is improving, BP is fine and I was able to give negative responses to all the questions, so it seems unlikely that the bleed is anything to worry about. So, with that in mind I may have a go at getting some of the bulbs in the bigger terracotta pots ... not sure whether to or not, so will see how I feel.

Comments

  1. Ooooh - exciting! :-)
    So glad the eye news is good.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm relieved about the eye. It's clearing up nicely but still feels 'odd'. I'm due an eye examination next week, so not long to wait.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a busy day! Glad to hear that the eye is OK. Hope you get to peek at the baby! Enjoy your day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to get all the errands done in one day to limit how often I need to go out.

      I hope you have s good day too Bless.

      Delete
  3. A well planned busy day. :)

    Can you sit on a low step stool or put the pot on a table while you plant the bulbs so you aren't bending over too much? Good that you can answer no to the questions about the eye bleed, maybe give it a few more days of rest. Hopefully your cold doesn't develop into a full on head cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more convincing as a hayfever type allergy today, so probably not a cold.

      Yes, I will be sitting to do the pots but probably not today now - too hot to be outside. If it cools off enough, I will make a start this evening.

      Delete
  4. Glad you got a good report on the eye and hope your cold is mild and fleeting. Ah, I see your comment just above where I'm writing that it's likely hay fever. That's better, because it's not contagious, but I have seasonal allergies and can sympathize. I wish I'd found Zyrtec sooner lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely an allergy and not too severe, so nothing to worry about thankfully.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts