WPSH - an update

The WPSH is supposed to finish at the end of this month but I have decided to give everyone an extra month so the new completion date is now April 30th 2020.

It's a very difficult time for everyone and most people will be staying at home as much as possible so I am adding some more alternatives to try to make it easier. Hopefully all of these can be taken in the safety of your own homes. 

I will do a link up at the end of March as usual but don't worry too much about it. Everyone has more important things on their minds at present so staying safe and preparing to stay at home is obviously the priority.

Alt C - the view from my front door

Alt D - three colours on one item

Alt E - I am reading

Alt F - the sky today

Alt G - free choice

Alt H - free choice

I hope this helps and look forward to seeing your photos. If this isn't enough alternatives, just substitute as many free choices as you need.

Comments

  1. Fun alternatives ... & that extra time gives everyone something fun to focus on & just maybe get out for a walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm hoping. I need the weather to improve now so I can take a photo of the sky ... if I did it today it would just be a pale grey rectangle!

      Delete
  2. Oh, thank you, Eileen! I took two photos, yesterday, of an alley, but this extension and the free choices are great! Right now, it is raining, here, and the sky is a grey rectangle! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think, for obvious reasons, life is stressful for everyone so hopefully these changes will keep it it being a fun activity.

      Delete
  3. Thank you Eileen. Just yesterday I was wondering how to photograph an alley! LOL


    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a chance for me yet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts