Weekly Reflections

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • chatting with family and friends 
  • spending a pleasant hour in the sunshine watching the kingfisher
  • enjoying sunny days 
  • enjoying the last of the summer snowflakes ... they never last long enough 
  • making progress on the family tree, and
  • applying for a research slot at the re-opened Wiltshire Records Office
  • booking a theatre ticket to see 'Six' in December - no idea whether I'll actually go as it depends on the situation at the time, but it's exciting nonetheless
  • buying some cosmos plants šŸ˜€ and planning the final lot of planting (for this year!)

I am grateful ...
  • for the opportunity to do a RAK by gifting all the unwanted books to a young woman who has recently been signed off work and who is climbing the walls through boredom 
  • that life presents so many opportunities to laugh out loud
  • for all the people in my life who readily share their advice and help me out

Lifestyle changes
  • exercise (30 minutes minimum every day): achieved 
  • weight: no change, at least it's not a gain! 

Comments

  1. A good week for you. The sunshine is glorious, it felt like summer had arrived yesterday. Beautiful photo of your summer snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The summer snowflakes are beautiful and there will be more planted next year I hope. It has been a week of glorious weather.

      Delete
  2. I love your weekly reflections, they are so inspiring...
    Enjoy the Sunday and have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irune. I hope you too have a good Sunday and a great week.

      Delete
  3. You are so right Eileen about having a laugh. My Dad always says if you have one good laugh a day you'll be alright!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Mum used to say that! Laughter is one of the best medicines.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful flowers and, as always, a very cheering post. Thanks for brightening my Sundays. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such varied activities and plans. Your flowers look sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a butterfly brain so I need plenty of variety šŸ˜‚

      Delete
  6. I love all your reasons for good cheer and gratitude this week, especially the laughing out loud! :) The summer snowflakes are beautiful. Enjoy them while they last!

    Hope the week ahead is a good one for you, with lots more opportunities to laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I'm trying to spend time out in the garden to make the most of the spring bulbs while they last. We're due rain this week but the plus side of that is I will hopefully get some raindrop photos!

      I hope you have a good week too xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts