Weekly Reflections

 Reasons to be cheerful ...

spring blossom photographed in Bradford on Avon

  • loving the spring flowers 
  • enjoying my first trip out in ages
  • appreciating the warm sunny days (while they lasted!)
  • sitting out on the patio, enjoying a coffee and relaxing in the sun
  • chatting with friends and family
  • continuing to enjoy the online classes - nutrition & Indian cookery
  • making progress with the Italian language course after plateauing for a while
  • completing the WPSH and seeing how all the participants interpreted the prompts 

I am grateful ...
  • for online banking and the ease of transferring Easter money to my great nieces and nephews
  • that my car started first time
  • telephone consultations with my doctor

Lifestyle changes
  • exercise (30 minutes minimum every day): achieved 6 days out of 7
  • weight: no change (I was expecting to gain, so this is a relief!)

Comments

  1. The sunshine, warmer weather and being able to get out and about albeit cautiously has been so good. I always like your reasons to be cheerful. Enjoy your Easter Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was over anxious during my first trip out but it's made such a difference to my mood. I need to arrange more little jollies each week.

      I hope you have a lovely Easter xx

      Delete
  2. All very good reasons to be cheerful about. Lovely spring flowers. Wish you a very Happy Easter, Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter to you and your daughter.

      I love this time of the year! xx

      Delete
  3. Spring makes everything seem hopeful, doesn’t it!
    Have a very happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does. Spring is such a happy season. Happy Easter to you too xx

      Delete
  4. A very Happy Easter to you,. Eileen. As always, lovely Sunday reflections. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy, and a very Happy Easter to you, Beth and Alex xx

      Delete
  5. Belo blog com igualmente belas imagens!
    😍🌺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Translation: Beautiful blog with equally beautiful images!

      Thanks Ane x

      Delete
  6. Thanks for your reflections. Sometimes we take small things for granted and forget that they are what really matters. I hope your Easter Sunday was happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the little things in life that are so important. I've found that making the effort to focus on that aspect of life has lead to a feeling of contentment.

      Easter Sunday has been quiet but pleasant. I hope you've had a happy day too. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts