Wednesday 3rd August

215/365: verbena

I'm having problems with Blogger. Again! I can only comment on a few blogs but in most cases, even if I can access the comments box I can't publish the comment. This includes my own blog as well so, while I can read all of your lovely comments, I haven't found a way of responding. Hopefully it's a temporary glitch and will resolve itself quickly.

I didn't find a suitable basket yesterday. There was quite a good selection but nothing in the right size to make best use of the space so I didn't buy one. It wasn't until I got home I thought of trying Wilko but couldn't be bothered to go back into town. I think I'll probably end up going back to IKEA and buying one of the boxes or baskets designed to fit the Billy bookcases ... and probably lots of other stuff because it's that sort of place!

Personal training was really good yesterday. My knee still isn't 100% so the exercises were adjusted accordingly but I felt it was a great session and today I am aching in all the right places! We chatted about me adding in more activity during the week and have settled on a daily walk. I already do this but now need to adapt it to make it more of a workout, so aiming for a route where there are gradual inclines or maybe some steps to tackle. I need to give this some thought as there's nothing like this close to home but I think there may be options on the other side of the village.

Today it's nutrition club, talking about healthy lunch ideas, and then it's my piano lesson. This is the first week of the school holidays and lessons usually stop for the summer break so this may be the last lesson for a while but it'll be something to look forward to when lessons resume in September. 

The forecast is showing rain all afternoon but I'll believe it when it happens! I'm sure it'll stay dry so I'll go out looking for some more photos for the SPSH ... I'll take my book and a bit of a picnic and make an afternoon of it.

Comments

  1. You take such good flower photos!
    Sorry to hear that you are having problems with commenting, but, hopefully, it will take care of itself. Glad your personal training went well, yesterday, and I hope you can find a suitable place in which to do your walks. Have fun shopping at IKEA for your container! They have such wonderful things! Enjoy your nutrition club and the piano lesson. If you get some rain, send some of it my way, please! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger is definitely playing up and I hope it sorts itself out soon. I've only ever been to that big Ikea in London and we spent hours in there with our son, I think we got lost :) Enjoy your day today, it is very warm and sunny here, no sign of any rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy your picnic & how lovely an idea to spread a blanket & nibble away the time with food & a book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger is such a mess at the moment, isn't it? Very annoying.

    Good luck with the piano lesson. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all is okay. I hope you aren't having computer problems. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all is well, Eileen; hope it is just a computer glitch and nothing worse. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A message from Eileen: she is locked out from her own blog and is unable to post or reply to comments. But she is well and will post again as soon as she can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a beautiful blog! Anyway, I use microsoft edge as my browser and i keep my settings on "strict". This in the past, has always been ok with commenting on blogger. In recent times, I find, that if I want to comment on any blogs, including my own, I have to go into my settings, change to one setting down (in my case it is called "balanced" and then my google photo and account shows up on the comment area. Some days I even have to go down another level to the "basic" setting. Then, after I comment, I go into my computer settings (note, this is my laptop settings, not blogger settings that I change) and I put it back on the stricter privacy settings. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photo is beautiful, so clear.
    Blogger is a right royal pain in the a*se at the moment. So many of my regular readers comments go into the Spam box and I have to remember to go fish them out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you were successful in the SPSH hunt. I am trying to be more mindful, because summer will be wrapping up before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just passing through to say that you are awesome, I hope blogger gets sorted soon and please look after yourself. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you can get your blog problem sorted out soon and be back online! You are missed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts