Weekly Reflections

226/365: (out of focus!) pomegranate flower

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • enjoying a Zoom session with friends, and especially seeing PW who I haven't seen for over a year, and also AM who joined the session for the first time
  • catching up with Joy when she visited to see the garden
  • benefitting from the personal training sessions
  • being able to access my blog and returning to blog land ... I've missed all of you
  • enjoying an evening at J's home
  • relaxing in a cool room and spending most of my time with my nose stuck in a book 
  • making a decision on the new gas and electricity contract .... I've been worrying about it!
  • deciding on my birthday treat, but more about that nearer the time 
  • watching the new series of Shetland on TV


I am grateful ...
  • for Kate's computer expertise and her willingness to fix my laptop
  • to Joy, for her help in dealing with the charity shop donations for me
  • for the combined efforts of the electric fan and thermal linings on the curtains to keep the house cool during this heatwave


Lifestyle changes
  • daily walk: Achieved, but all indoor walks
  • weekly personal training session: Achieved
  • twice a week - 2 x 10 reps of each of three exercises: Achieved 

Comments

  1. It's lovely to have you back - I missed you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy, it's very kind of you to say that xx

      Delete
  2. You were missed here in Blogland, one of my reasons to be cheerful now you are back xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a lovely thing to say. Thank you so much. xx

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you've had lots of reasons for being cheerful and grateful, this week. Well done on all the life style changes you've achieved even with it being so hot! We are all glad you are back in Blogland; we've missed your daily posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a good week and it feels like things are looking up for me. Thanks for your kind words Bless xx

      Delete
  4. It's always good to see you and I'm glad that you're back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lyssa, it's really kind of you xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts