Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt: The Final Selection

Sorry it's late ... here's my final selection for the 2022/2023 Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt.

Alt B in place of No 1: winter sun



No 2: an essential item  ... my daily medication



No 3: shadows ... light shining through a spoon


No 4: sporting life ... taken during a match shown on TV that I only watched to get this photo! 



No 5: a peek inside ... a packet of crisps



No 6: a religious building ... the Parish Church



No 7: water ... in the shower 



Alt C in place of No 8 ... stormy sky



No 9: wildlife ... well really these are just little softies but take your pick from a leopard, a monkey, an elephant and a tiger!



No 10: winter berries ... seen in my neighbour's hedge



No 11: hand or foot ... here's both, from one of my ballerina ornaments



No 12: this season ... frost on leaves



No 13: point ... on a pencil 



Alt A in place of No 14 ... a Christmas decoration




No 15: the oldest thing I own ... Neolithic arrow heads



No 16: signs of spring ... the appearance of the first bulbs



No 17: tree bark ... the peeling bark of a  silver birch 



No 18: round ... a Christmas bauble



No 19: red ... red flowers in a bouquet



No 20: something you can see through ... a window



Many thanks to everyone who's joined in this time. Here's the linky ... please link to your WPSH post(s), not just to your blog.

Comments

  1. A good selection of photos, I like the hand and foot of your ballerina ornament and reflections through a spoon.. Most of my photos were on the blog I closed down so I've only linked to the last few photos on my new blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful collection of finds for the WPSH. Interesting we both used birch for our bark photos; yours silver, mine yellow. I think my favourite photos are the frost on the leaves & the shadow from the slotted spoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely selection, well done x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful selection of photos! Now I want some potato chips (crisps)! :D I love the pencil point and the shower water! The wildlife selection is cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have the taste of crisps... My fave picture is the wildlife. I have a sneeking feeling that the elephant would have wanted to come home with me. (And the monkey needed to pose somewhere special for M)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous variety you have captured. Well snapped!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts