A Day With Friends

the first of the bigger tulips is flowering
 

I'm up early but running behind already, so just a short post today. I'm expecting L&P to arrive at any time and they'll stay for a couple of hours, breakfast included, and should be on their way by 9 am at the latest. Mid morning I am expecting H and she will be here for lunch and most of the afternoon, and then E is coming round this evening so we'll order a takeaway and rent a film. I actually had nothing in my diary for today but they all called yesterday to arrange to come round and it's all slotted together nicely!

Comments

  1. Have a wonderful day with friends xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! Enjoy spending time with your friends, Eileen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely, enjoy your day with friends, Eileen.(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helllo Eileen,
    Have a Happy Easter!
    Beautiful tulips!
    Hugs,
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you've had a lovely day with friends. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lovely day with friend. The flower is beautiful. I love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your comments. I had a lovely time meeting with all of my friends xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts