Tuesday

summer snowflakes
 

I ran out of time yesterday so will be playing catch up today. I had to take some tablets and go back to bed for a while to ward of a migraine and then wasted the rest of the morning trying to load my WPSH photos but Blogger wasn't playing nicely and I gave up in the end. I'll try again tonight. As a result of that I was late getting lunch and then it was a rush to get to canasta on time. We were short of players so had to play singles rather than in pairs and I was chuffed to finish second out of five. I also hadn't considered the knock on effect of a later start to the canasta session which is, of course, a later finish and I didn't get home until gone 6 pm so by the time I'd made and eaten a meal and then washed up and tidied the kitchen I didn't feel like doing much but I still had piano practice to do. So, it was a bit of a rush to fit everything in and not the sort of day I enjoy but the canasta session was good fun as always.

Today should be a lot calmer. I have an online quiz this afternoon but that's the only thing in the diary so I have all morning for exercise, piano, and sorting out in the playroom and tonight I will attempt to do my WPSH post and catch up with blog reading and comments. 

Comments

  1. Blogger was playing silly sausages with me this morning but seems to be sorted now. The summer snowflake is beautiful.
    Hopefully, today is a much easier day.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've spent most of the day trying to load the photos for my WPSH post and Blogger definitely is not playing by the rules! I'm glad you got yours sorted though.

      The summer snowflakes are probably my favourite of the flowers at this time of year. I think they are beautiful too. xx

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a more relaxing, less frustrating day today xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only frustrations with Blogger today. Everything else has been fine thanks, Eileen xx

      Delete
  3. Glad to read you were able to get on top of that potential migraine quickly. I think Blogger is / was playing up with everyone. Oh I hope it isn't because "they" are making an upgrade that no one asked for!. Cheers to a calmer day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can get the timing right, the medication is very effective.

      I glad I'm not the only one having problems with Blogger although I suppose I shouldn't wish that on anyone else! Don't mention upgrades ... you'll give them ideas!!

      Thanks and hope you have a lovely calm day too xx

      Delete
  4. Although mostly easy to use, sometimes blogger can have its moments! I hope things are sorted soon. Sorry about your migraine. They are so painful and sometimes only sleeping helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you were able to ward off the migraine. Sounds like the day was a bit rushed, but it still worked out OK. Maybe next time you have canasta, you can plan to have one of your freezer meals afterwards, or, have something prepared in the crockpot?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts