Weekly Reflections

the last of the tulips to flower
 

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • playing the first part of a piano duet with Lily ... we have plans for lots more!
  • resuming blogging, even though I still have problems commenting on other blogs
  • enjoying a successful 'Something Snappy' photo session in Warminster
  • making plans for celebrating the Coronation
  • booking a coach trip to Swanage and Corfe Castle
  • learning that 'Hamilton', the musical, goes on tour in 2024 and will be coming to Bristol
  • receiving another huge bag of books from my sister
  • making plans to dodge the rain showers and photograph the bluebells in Clanger Wood ... they should be in full bloom next week so Tuesday looks promising!
  • making progress on my family tree
  • continuing with blitzing every room in the house ... spring cleaning is in progress!
  • adding more dates to my diary
  • planning the summer garden
  • loving the spring blossom and the occasional sunny days

I am grateful ...
  • for the friendships that enhance my life
  • for the brightening of spirits now that spring is here and the days are longer and lighter
  • for working appliances 
  • for offers of help with the home and garden projects I want to complete this year

Comments

  1. I'm so pleased you managed to get back onto your blog. You have made plenty of plans and they all sound so interesting. Now it's Spring the brighter, longer, warmer days certainly do lift the spirits xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was beginning to think I'd never get back onto my blog but it sorted itself and I'm hoping that will be the same for the commenting side of things ... fingers crossed.

      I love the 'feeling' of the spring month ... lots of light and the promise of the warmer months to look forward to xx

      Delete
  2. A wonderful list of things about which to be cheerful and grateful. It sounds like you are making great progress on many fronts! I'm glad you are able to blog again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless, I'm glad too. Life feels pretty good at the moment with lots happening and even more to look forward to. xx

      Delete
  3. I enjoy your weekly reflections, they remind me think of my own.
    I have been sorting out my crafting stuff, now have a large box to take to the craft warehouse (for a local cancer support charity) so all good.(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole. Well done on sorting your crafting stuff and having a large box of goodies to donate. That's the sort of thing I don't find easy to let go, even when I know I'm not going to use it! xx

      Delete
  4. I am glad you have been able to post again, I have just caught up with your week as I have been away in Wales visiting family. Helen S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen. We're doing it the other way round and the family living in Wales will be visiting next week. Hope you had a good time. xx

      Delete
  5. Nice lists. So glad you are back blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. I'm glad to be back too xx

      Delete
  6. There are many blessings on that list. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts